Well, it is almost midnight so I think by the time I post this it will be March 31, or at least close to it. March 31 , 2007 is a special day because it is my Grandma's 80th birthday. So here is a post in honour of Ruth Marla Chatham, a wonderful Mom, Grandma, Nana, Sister, Cousin, Auntie, and Friend. She is a strong, courageous, loving, giving woman and I'm proud to have her blood running through my veins.
Here we are, the women in my family. This picture was taken in about 1984, I believe.
Grandma and I, sometime in the eighties. Mom, maybe you can explain why I am wearing a cape?
Grandma, on the right, and her sister Evelyn.
Apparently this picture was taken in 1944. Grandma is in the middle with her sister and cousins. Misty, if you're reading this, I think you look like your Grandma in this picture.
Grandma and Grandpa's wedding day, I'm going to have to ask Mom when that was, early 50's I think.
Gotta love this one, early 70's! Roy, I love your outfit!!

Grandma, by the ocean, where she loves to be.
Grandma and Ray

Grandma and Auntie Arlee at Brian's wedding, 1997.
Off to bed I go. Happy Birthday Grandma, we'll see you at Manning!
Love Christa


3 comments:
A lovely photo tribute to your Grandma Christa! Have fun at Manning celebrating,
Carmen
Awesome, I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating your grandma's birthday!
So glad you did this as a tribute Christa. I too am proud to call Marla Chatham my Mom
Mom
Post a Comment