While we were in the Okanagan we also had a nice visit with Chad, Roberta, Izabella and Carter. It was good to see Carter twice within the period of a month because he remembered us this time and he warmed up a lot quicker than when we were out in April. I managed to get Evan, Grace, Rachel and Bella to sit still long enough for me to snap some quick pictures while they were playing outside at Granny and Grandpa's house. It has become a tradition to take their pictures on Granny's little bench - it is getting tricky to squeeze them all on there now that they are getting bigger though!

For some reason, Evan was more into having his picture taken than the girls were, especially Grace and Bella. They just wanted to play. I didn't mind. It is rare for Evan to sit still long enough for me to take pictures of him. And if he does, he always makes silly faces. I love these pictures of him because he is really being himself, light saber and all! :)

1 comment:
Those are some wonderful photos of all of you Christa!
Post a Comment