Here is a picture of five little entrepreneurs. They were all playing so well together out in the front yard and called me to come and see their "museum." "But," they told me, "you have to pay us ten cents - and it has to be in pennies so we can divide it up, two for each of us!" I was so proud of them for thinking up the idea and for figuring out the math that I gladly paid the ten cents and enjoyed viewing the museum which consisted of: one dead bee, two fossils (brought over by Grandma), one lava rock, and a rock that is cool because it is "almost a perfect oval."
They were so pleased with their money-making schemes that they decided to have a rock sale. So they set up a table and attempted to sell Evan's rock collection. I wasn't buying this time but they did find a couple of willing victims, I mean customers! :)
1 comment:
awesome!
it was so great to see you today! i love you. you are a great encouragement and inspiration to me
love su
Post a Comment