OK, so I'm way behind on blogging as usual but I thought I would try to do some updates about our summer before school starts again and I don't have any time to blog.
In June, Evan and Ryan went on a boys only campout for two nights at Cultus lake.
collecting critters. . .

skipping rocks and playing with sticks. . .

and making new friends!
They also spent some time working through the "Passport to Purity" cds and workbook that are made by Family Life. We have been fairly open in discussing "the birds and the bees" with our kids but Ryan found that this material was a great way to open up discussion about some of the issues that Evan will be facing as he enters this "pre-teen" stage of life.

skipping rocks and playing with sticks. . .

and making new friends!
All in all, they had a wonderful weekend of boy bonding time that I know neither of them will ever forget!
No comments:
Post a Comment