Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Construction Zone

Over the last week, Ryan and his Dad were hard at work making a huge mess in our basement. Just joking - they were actually not just down there making a mess, they were working on some major changes in our basement. They moved the door between the house and the garage to a new place and built a "mud room" where there used to be an unfinished room that we called my craft room but it was really just a storage place to hide all our junk. They also built a wall and a closet to create a room for me to use as a "school room." The school room is yet to be finished but the mud room is complete with new drywall, paint and flooring and it looks great. I haven't taken any "after" pictures yet but I will do that soon.
Here are the pictures of them hard at work.

Thanks Dad!



1 comment:

Elise Susanne said...

I guess I need to come over and see the finished product hey? I'm having a hard time picturing it in my mind. Anyway, glad the one room is finished for your use!!!