Yes, you read that right, it does say square dancing - that thing you haven't done since highschool P.E. class. On Saturday night a group from our church booked a caller and a hall and did some good ole square dancin'. It was the most fun I've had in ages (maybe that says something about my social life, I don't know)! Anyway, we had a blast but I did feel a little old when I woke up sore the next morning!

3 comments:
Oh wow...Heritage Alliance had a dance! How fun is that? I'm sure it would've been a total blast!
Jon is home...yaay! I'm a happy girl! We've had a great few hours together so far talking about his trip and my time home, and just catching up! Yay for a good husband :)
I hope you take care while your's is away too!
~Carmen
oooooooh fun!! i love square dancing!! heehee. looks like a blast!
-su
Looks like fun!! Our church had a valentine's square dance for a few years and it was a blast too! I really dislike country music, but somehow, square dancing is fun anyways (0:
Post a Comment