Saturday, September 22, 2007

Miscellaneous pictures

As you can probably tell, I'm in crazy blogging mode right now, just trying to catch up with all of the blogging I haven't been doing since September started. So, since I'm on a roll, here's a few more pictures of stuff we've been doing since we got back from holidays.
We spent an afternoon out at Boundary Bay when we went to pick up Mom's birthday present at the art gallery there.
They may hate me for this in 10 years but they did ask me to take this picture! It was a very hot day so the three kids all stripped down to their underwear while eating their frozen yogurt tubes.
What's that Barbie, did you say there's a giant, man-eating guinea pig in your living room?!
We had a nice visit with the Davenports last weekend and Lanae and Jake both enjoyed trying on Evan's baseball helmet.



No comments: