Here we are (there's a spot for me there once I get out from behind the camera) laying on our air mattress in the back yard staring at the stars and watching for meteorites.
Rachel didn't last very long before she asked to go to bed. Ryan was the next to turn in because he was falling asleep on the air mattress and he had to get up really early the next morning for work. I took Grace to bed not long after that and Evan and I stayed up a little longer watching the stars together and talking about God's amazing creation.
We saw a few meteorites but even if we hadn't seen any, it would have been worth it. What an amazing, humbling experience to lay and stare up at the multitude of stars in the heavens and contemplate the creative hand of the God who made every one of those stars and every hair on my head!
No comments:
Post a Comment