Saturday, August 25, 2007

Help

Is anybody else having trouble viewing the picture on my previous post? For some reason all the other pictures are coming up fine but the picture of Rachel sucking her fingers just comes up as a box with an x in the corner. I could see it when I first did this post but now I can't. I tried taking it off and then putting it back on but that didn't work. Any of you bloggers out there ever encountered this problem before and know how to deal with it?

3 comments:

jc said...

Christa,
I can see that pic fine, so it must be something on your computer or something...but I don't know what.
~Carmen

Christa said...

Ok, now that I posted this, I can see the picture too. As long as I live I will never understand computers!!

Heather D. said...

I couldn't see it either, at first - there was just a box that I could click on and then it brought the picture up. Now, the picture seems to be showing up fine.

I think sometimes blogger does updates or 'housekeeping' stuff that throws things off for a bit but things usually get back up and running as usual. I've had that with pics on my blog before too.